photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for the invite!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> A question from administration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShutterXtreme
User

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:00 am    Post subject: Thanks for the invite! Reply with quote

Hi my name is Jon from ShutterXtreme.com. This is a really nice site. What is the main language here? I see that there is only a small area for English speaking member. I would like to see more areas for English speakers. I put your link on our site, but I don't think our members will feel very welcome when they see there is no area for open discussion, new member greetings, off topics, or general communication.

Anyhoot, a little about me. I own ShutterXtreme.com and build custom knives. I've been in photography for most of my life, but have only been serious about it for about 5 years now. I enjoy meeting new people from around the world. I hope to get to know some of you.

Thanks again!

Here are a few images from the I've done here recently.

Jon
Gleb
User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks for the invite! Reply with quote

ShutterXtreme wrote:
Hi my name is Jon from ShutterXtreme.com. This is a really nice site. What is the main language here? I see that there is only a small area for English speaking member. I would like to see more areas for English speakers. I put your link on our site, but I don't think our members will feel very welcome when they see there is no area for open discussion, new member greetings, off topics, or general communication.

Anyhoot, a little about me. I own ShutterXtreme.com and build custom knives. I've been in photography for most of my life, but have only been serious about it for about 5 years now. I enjoy meeting new people from around the world. I hope to get to know some of you.

Thanks again!

I've sent you an answer via your e-mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> A question from administration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: