photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WRONGLY CATEGORISED

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nayrah
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: WRONGLY CATEGORISED Reply with quote

I have mistakenly uploaded a photo under a wrong category for the picture competition.

How do I remove it?
Oleg_Che
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: WRONGLY CATEGORISED Reply with quote

nayrah wrote:
I have mistakenly uploaded a photo under a wrong category for the picture competition.

How do I remove it?

Say what photo and in what theme you want it to place?
MiragePhotoWorks
User

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why children can only be entered as children. I have a toddler who models for me. Yes, she models. She poses as I tell her to but her photo I wanted to submit in the model category disappeard. The one I submitted under portrait got moved to children. I have no idea where the one I submitted under children went. I'm also missing two adult photos from super beauty & portrait. The ones that are showing up are under my name~Patty Jenks.
Can someone explain to me what happened and why?
Gleb
User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiragePhotoWorks wrote:
I don't understand why children can only be entered as children. I have a toddler who models for me. Yes, she models. She poses as I tell her to but her photo I wanted to submit in the model category disappeard. The one I submitted under portrait got moved to children. I have no idea where the one I submitted under children went. I'm also missing two adult photos from super beauty & portrait. The ones that are showing up are under my name~Patty Jenks.
Can someone explain to me what happened and why?

Hello,
We have a problem with childrens. Why? Let's say some father or mother loves her (his) child so much he makes a lot of photos to all categories. Mostly bad photos. Portrait, nature (child outdoor), genre, animals (child with dog), sport, glamour, city, humor, etc., etc. Especially when we have money prizes. We got a lot of this kind pictures when we started so we decided ALL childrens go to "Childrens". Nothing to do, sorry. I know it is a wrong way but we have no another way.
MiragePhotoWorks
User

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I completely understand. I would appreciate it though if someone would go into my photos (jenks patty) and remove the small sizes I uploaded in error. I wanted to resubmit in the correct sizes and they never appear.
Thanks for the clarification Smile
Also, I wouldn't mind becoming a jury member if you ever need an extra.
www.miragephotoworks.com to see some of my work.
Smile
iropa
User

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Глеб, подскажите пожалуйста: у меня есть два довольно качественных портрета страуса и верблюда, снятые на территории Израиля. Куда их разместить?
а) портрет
б) животные
в) Израиль и израильтяне?
Причем я не шучу.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: