photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Competition of 1-27 October 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> NEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kotishe
General Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:03 am    Post subject: Competition of 1-27 October 2006 Reply with quote

Since 1 of October we will start new Competition with Prizing Categories:
- GLAMOUR - by Jury - Prize $100
- NUDE - by vizitors voting - Prize $100
- CHILDREN - by Jury - Prize $100 (Prize will goes to charity programm of POMOGI.ORG)
- TRAVEL - by our sponsor JAZZ HOTEL - Prize $100
- EROTIC GLAMOUR - by vizitors voting - Prize $100
- SUPER BEAUTY - by sponsor of this category SuperBeauty.Org - Prize $100. And additional Prize $100 will goes to work from NUDE, GLAMOUR, EROTIC GLAMOUR and SUPER BEAUTY categories.
- MOTHER AND CHILD - by Jury - Prize $100
Wellbeyond
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted two photos into the "Travel" catagory on October 2nd, and neither is in the Travel gallery. Instead, both say "In Author Page Only".

Is there a way I can find out why neither photo was included in the Travel contest?

Thanks! Smile
kotishe
General Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellbeyond wrote:
I submitted two photos into the "Travel" catagory on October 2nd, and neither is in the Travel gallery. Instead, both say "In Author Page Only".

Is there a way I can find out why neither photo was included in the Travel contest?

Thanks! Smile

We have the Rules for Travel category - you must write where (place geographically) picture taken. You can upload the same pictures with "place" and I will approve them.
Wellbeyond
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kotishe wrote:
Wellbeyond wrote:

Thanks! Smile

We have the Rules for Travel category - you must write where (place geographically) picture taken. You can upload the same pictures with "place" and I will approve them.

Ah, ok...thank you!
Wellbeyond
User

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to make sure I did it right...I put the place the photos were taken in the "Comments" box when I submitted them. Is that the right place for me to put it? I looked at some of the photos already in the "Travel" catagory to make sure it was the right place, but there are some photos in there that don't have anything under either "Comments" or "Name". If I put it in the wrong place please let me know.

Thanks again... Smile
kotishe
General Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wellbeyond wrote:
Just to make sure I did it right...I put the place the photos were taken in the "Comments" box when I submitted them. Is that the right place for me to put it? I looked at some of the photos already in the "Travel" catagory to make sure it was the right place, but there are some photos in there that don't have anything under either "Comments" or "Name". If I put it in the wrong place please let me know.

Thanks again... Smile

You can place in the Comments and Name fields. Pictures what you are talking about from russian photographers and they wrote place in russian (you cann't see it in english version). I check all pictures before approving to the competition, so I do not place pictures out of the Rules. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> NEWS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: