photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OFFENSIVE REMARKS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somtam
User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: OFFENSIVE REMARKS Reply with quote

Dear Madame,
Dear Sir,
Dear Artists,

I report, extremely sad and offended, by the remark I received on one of my exposed "Lingerie" picture.

Feyechka; ; ; December 23, 2007 wrote:

"Chto eto za pedofilia? proverte vozrast modelei" !!!!

http://www.photokonkurs.com/comments.php?pid=166655

As a matter of fact, THIS picture receives compliments since it's exposed also in other respected Artists Galleries since 2005 !

As a matter of fact, this very picture is the frontpage of the brochure of a known Lingerie manufacturer in the UK !

In my profile:
A Swiss cosmopolitan and naturist living in Asia. Photographer & graphic Artist. A 32 years old passion to discover,experiment and express my passion of the female beauty and eroticism. As I live in Asia, all my models are Asians. They are mostly petite and look younger. I therefore inform the viewer that all my models are over the age of 21!

As a professional photographer, graphic artist AND webmaster, I have documents signed by EVERY model confirming age - including ID-card copy and all copyrights to publish!

I am deeply, extremely offended by this "pedofilia" remark !!!!

Thank you for your comments

Wishing success and also merry end of the year holidays.

With best regards

Somtam - PM. Schmid
Gleb
User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: OFFENSIVE REMARKS Reply with quote

Somtam wrote:
Dear Madame,
Dear Sir,
Dear Artists,

I report, extremely sad and offended, by the remark I received on one of my exposed "Lingerie" picture.

Feyechka; ; ; December 23, 2007 wrote:

"Chto eto za pedofilia? proverte vozrast modelei" !!!!

http://www.photokonkurs.com/comments.php?pid=166655

As a matter of fact, THIS picture receives compliments since it's exposed also in other respected Artists Galleries since 2005 !

As a matter of fact, this very picture is the frontpage of the brochure of a known Lingerie manufacturer in the UK !

In my profile:
A Swiss cosmopolitan and naturist living in Asia. Photographer & graphic Artist. A 32 years old passion to discover,experiment and express my passion of the female beauty and eroticism. As I live in Asia, all my models are Asians. They are mostly petite and look younger. I therefore inform the viewer that all my models are over the age of 21!

As a professional photographer, graphic artist AND webmaster, I have documents signed by EVERY model confirming age - including ID-card copy and all copyrights to publish!

I am deeply, extremely offended by this "pedofilia" remark !!!!

Thank you for your comments

Wishing success and also merry end of the year holidays.

With best regards

Somtam - PM. Schmid

Hi, the remark is removed. Btw it is "lingerie" picture. I don't understand what they did speaking about.
With best regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: