photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

why prizes only for nude?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KES2006
User

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: why prizes only for nude? Reply with quote

Just wonder why you give prizes only for erotic pictures? Well, I think i quess why, but...
There are a lot of miracle photos of nature, of people, "plot" photos...
kotishe
General Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: why prizes only for nude? Reply with quote

KES2006 wrote:
Just wonder why you give prizes only for erotic pictures? Well, I think i quess why, but...
There are a lot of miracle photos of nature, of people, "plot" photos...

we pay not for erotic photos only - just see the main page!
KES2006
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"we pay not for erotic photos only - just see the main page!"

Yes, I see... But for erotic pics you pay every competition and there are only 2-3 payments for other category of photos, defferent each month... That means I can make very good picture this month, but i won't get prize for this photo, because for thois category of photos prizes were given last month...

I think there are should be some more constant prizes for another category of photos, for example for pictures of nature or something else...

It's just my opinion. I don't say you are very bad! Surprised)
Gleb
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KES2006 wrote:
"we pay not for erotic photos only - just see the main page!"

Yes, I see... But for erotic pics you pay every competition and there are only 2-3 payments for other category of photos, defferent each month... That means I can make very good picture this month, but i won't get prize for this photo, because for thois category of photos prizes were given last month...

I think there are should be some more constant prizes for another category of photos, for example for pictures of nature or something else...

It's just my opinion. I don't say you are very bad! Surprised)

People like see erotic pictures, nothing to do. They don't like to see forest pictures, dogs, cats, etc. Of course they watch it but not a lot. But almost all people like to watch erotic pictures, they watch the pictures, they vote, they but erotic photo books, etc. So we make more erotic competitions, that's all. If we see thousands of visitors entering portrait category and vote we'll pay regular prizes for "Portrait". But so far I don't see many viewers there.
Let's see it from another side - not a lot of people can do erotic pictures. Why? They need studio, beauty model, etc., etc. But 100% of photographers can make "nature" pictures. When we run "nature" competition we get 1000's bad quality pictures. So this is also the answer - we prefer to something interesting than to see 1000's bad quality pictures. I hope our other visitors think the same.
If you want to give prize for other categories - you welcome. We can't do it regular way because we are not millionairs.
KES2006
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People like see erotic pictures, nothing to do. [/quote]

yes, i see... Of cause it is so. I just thought it's some kind of professional site, not for people who like erotic, even in a good way Smile

But i agree with the second part of your aswer in a way... But it's a pity...
Gleb
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KES2006 wrote:
People like see erotic pictures, nothing to do.

yes, i see... Of cause it is so. I just thought it's some kind of professional site, not for people who like erotic, even in a good way Smile

But i agree with the second part of your aswer in a way... But it's a pity...

You talked about "regular" prizes in other categories. For October we have at least 5 NON EROTIC categories to send photos to. I don't understand what the problem? Our site not for professionals because of we didn't do "nature" category regular?
KES2006
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gleb wrote:
You talked about "regular" prizes in other categories. For October we have at least 5 NON EROTIC categories to send photos to. I don't understand what the problem? Our site not for professionals because of we didn't do "nature" category regular?

No, please, everything is OK... I just was wondering and got your answer.
So, really, everything is OK. I like your site very much!!! Smile
Thanks for 5 non erotic categories Smile
cabula
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Gleb"][quote="KES2006"]"we pay not for erotic photos only - just see the main page!"

I fill your pain but wot to do i am also glad for this site to exist .

So i hope next time be more price for another category.

greeting mod teem.
LloydB
User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you are very lucky or can get your partner to model for nothing you normally have to pay to hire a nude model. Not the cheapest of genre, whilst you can get someone to model fashion or lifestyle in exchange for prints this is not normally so with nude. Rolling Eyes
troymuss
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Just like to say on the subject I can see both sides of the question and answers and to be honest im not particularly bothered about a prize , i would just like to win.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: