photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dust specks on photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MiragePhotoWorks
User

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Dust specks on photos Reply with quote

I just thought it only fair to let others know that when I vote I do consider and deduct for flaws such as dust specks, overly soft focus, contrast, exposure as well as considering subject matter and composition.
hotshot
User

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MiragePhotoWorks

I think those considerations are excellent points to mention in the comments box, there is nothing wrong in considering these values, and if you highlight your considerations your vote because even more meaningful for the author of the photo. Excellent comment Exclamation
mk2mike
User

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel it's good reasoning... i have a few pics up for vote right now check them out in the City catagory, name of Michael Restivo... let me know what you think.. im just starting to fool around... quality is very poor..i only use a kodak c330
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Photos in the competition All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: