photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index

RU
photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION
photokonkurs.com - get your prize!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where is the joy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Erotic photo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ray
User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Where is the joy? Reply with quote

First of all; I am impressed by the quality and standard of most pictures here. But what I really miss is joy, happiness and warmth.
Almost every model is solemn, deadly serious, in her poses.
It often makes a cold and repellant impression.
Nude photography is very often a real pleasure and my models take a pride in posing not seldom expressed by warm smiles and even laughter.
I will soon post something to show. Perhaps not high class but with human, radiant warmth that makes you happy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gleb
User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Where is the joy? Reply with quote

Ray wrote:
First of all; I am impressed by the quality and standard of most pictures here. But what I really miss is joy, happiness and warmth.
Almost every model is solemn, deadly serious, in her poses.
It often makes a cold and repellant impression.
Nude photography is very often a real pleasure and my models take a pride in posing not seldom expressed by warm smiles and even laughter.
I will soon post something to show. Perhaps not high class but with human, radiant warmth that makes you happy. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

You welcome. For all these criterias you can visit our "winners" page http://www.photokonkurs.com/winlist.htm Surprised)) I hope you will find something interesting there, not cold models only.
Best Regards
mahesh_vp
User

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes He is right, I too have felt the same...
Andrew Holyhead
User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having only recently joined this site, I must add the qality of the photography is 110%, however I feel that it looks better if people don't seem to watch the camera as if they are not aware there is someone there, the best one like that is in B+W with a girl sitting on a bed doing her hair brilliant, remember you can please some people some of the time but not everyone all of the time.

Andy.
halane34
User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ну, это основная причина, почему большинство пользователей предпочли объединение на этом сайте, а не просто получать фотографии красивых женщин являются другие сайты, которые в основном заражаются системой вашего компьютера с вирусами и другими. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    photokonkurs - PHOTO COMPETITION Forum Index -> Erotic photo All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: